Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Watch The Clip Of Last Saturday's Superb Sky Sports Soccer AM Soccerettee 'Millie'

Saturday's Sky Soccer AM was a stonker!

How do I know......well the planned awayday to see my beloved 'Eagles' was aborted due to unforeseen circumstances.
Basically one of the lads accidentally 'cocked up' the travel arrangements to Burnley. In a nutshell he bought train tickets for this week, not last week!
We've all done it haven't we......I think!

However it did enable me to get to watch the whole of the show, in it entirety for a change.

This week's Soccer AM Soccerette was the enchanting Millie. She was 26, apparently single and from Cheshire.

All good so far!

That was until she appeared from behind those sliding doors......stood in all her glory wearing of all things, a Man U shirt!

Immediately I lept off the settee and began berating the TV.
No I yelled, please tell me I'm seeing things, this can't be true, rewind.....do something, call social services, call a doctor, anything!

Why I hear you cry?

A Man U fan from the North-West for heaven's sake, that's why!
As far as I was aware all Man U fans live in places nowhere near Greater Manchester. They are more likely to be found in far flung geographical locations usually requiring a 'Lonely Planet' guide book, such as Barnsley, Biarritz, Beijing, Bangkok or Bombay.

I digress. Also making a cameo appearance with Millie the Soccerette was the well rounded Neil 'Razor' Ruddock, who I have to mention I also saw on TV this week, on what can only be described as a bizarre but mildly amusing 'Celebrity Wife Swap.' The ex-footy player was with his very own piece of eye-candy in the shape of a twenty something glamour model. No surprise there then!
The unexpected but entertaining aspect of this particular wife-swap programme was that 'Razor' had to go and spend a week with Pete 'You Spin Me Right Round Baby' Burns, while Pete's male partner spent the week with 'Razors' rather alluring other half.

Anyway back to Soccer AM and after calming myself down with a beer, Millie went on to remove the offending red shirt thus displaying her ample charms, before elegantly parading down the 'runway.'
In addition she also showed off a couple of her very own party tricks. The splits in high heels followed by a demonstration of the 'bridge' body position.......leaving 'Razor' gooey eyed and foaming at the mouth, and me just open-mouthed and feeling old!

So if you missed that part of the show on Saturday, for whatever reason or want to see it again, then just click on the 'Link' below, and see Millie in a variety of positions.

Luxuriate in!

Link

No comments: