Friday, October 20, 2006

'Quote of the Week' - Gordon Strachan

May I thank 'Mr Celtic' for a comment he made this week that was so simplistic, yet true that every walking, talking living doll that has ever been out on the lash can relate to it.
I was greatly touched that the 'Sweaty Sock' should include me (and you) when he addressed the point in question to his players and staff alike.
Cheers Gordon!

He said:- "Going out drinking doesn't help team spirit. When you drink you just tell lies and talk rubbish"

I say:- Guilty as charged.
As a consequence may I suggest this weekend that we all celebrate our inclusion into the lifestyles of the football emporium by talking nonsense whilst necking copious amounts of liquor, starting with a wee dram of finest Highland Malt Whisky in honour of Mr.Strachan, even if it does stunt your growth.
God Bless you all!

No comments: